Any student enrolled in a dental hygiene program is eligible for student membership, if the school is accredited by a national agency recognized by the Council on Post-Secondary Accreditation or the US Department of Education. California currently has 28 accredited dental hygiene schools, 3 of which are Bachelor of Science programs.
- All California enrolled students in entry level or graduate programs are eligible to participate in CDHA activities.
- Student Members invited to all Student Member activities & encouraged to actively participate and meet other student members; this includes complementary registration for the annual regional conference and Student House of Representatives as well as the opportunity to participate in the CDHA Table Clinic Competition. The CDHA Cora Ueland Scholarship is also available annually.
- Opportunity to meet other student members throughout the state and actively participate in member activities.
- Local Component meetings and Student Member activities.
- Membership information is available online at CDHA.org
- Fees are collected at the start of each program.
- CDHA/Student Member Fees are $50.00 for the full term of your program.
Faculty/Student Member Advisors:
Each school selects a faculty and a student representative to serve as a liaison for CDHA. Resources for student leaders and faculty are available from CDHA. Information will be posted for the 2016/2017 year on this page in the near future.
*Please contact CDHA Central Office for an excel worksheet of your current student members. Submissions for new student members are added in this spreadsheet that is returned to email@example.com.
Rachel Richards, Student Relations Council /Co Chair
Kris Johnson, Student Relations Council /Co Chair